Thursday, October 17, 2019

Story Of My Life

An event in my life that I can turn into a short story is when I went on a road trip to Mexico. This road trip took about 26 hours. Yes, I understand it does seem long but once your on the road it goes by fast. I love having to go on road trips to Mexico because we pass through so many places. I love getting to travel and see new places I've never been too. Travelling has always been something I enjoy doing. In this Trip I got to eat so many food such as tacos, mariscos, and roasted chicken. I had such a great time in Mexico enjoying my few days with all my family. The sad part is having toleave and going back to visit every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mirror Mirror

When you reflect you gain a better understanding of whats working and whats not. For example, your emotions, strengths, and weaknesses. It a...