Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Letter to a Mentor Draft 1

Dear Ghost,
         
               I have a question due to you guys actually caring about the harm you cause the people who suffer through being ghosted on. Do you? I know I won't ever get an answer to this but this is something I ask myself. I have never been in a situation of being ghosted and hope I never will. IT'S SCARY ! If you are being ghosted on I don't know exactly how it feels but don't let it upset you or make the harming worse. Barring your few exceptions, ghosting is generally the cowardly way out. Ghost leaves people hurt and confused. The best way to to get slowly out of it is to not let it take it route back into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mirror Mirror

When you reflect you gain a better understanding of whats working and whats not. For example, your emotions, strengths, and weaknesses. It a...